FANDOM


Candy Corn Giratina
Candy corn giratina was only obtainable in 2011's Halloween event. To get it you must get all 6 gengar which is hard to get all at once. It appears in Lavender town you can only obtain 4 of them and there is a 75% chance for Altered Forme Giratina, and 25% for Origin Forme Giratina.
Giratina-alteredcc

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.